Red Mulch provides a decorative and striking contrast in the garden. It looks great under dark leafed foliage, feature plants and hedges. It is a blend ranging in size from 8mm to 40mm with reduced fines. Red Mulch is ideal for general landscape mulching and commercial projects.
Red Mulch is a natural mulch made from timber pallets & offcuts from clean sources. It is coloured using environmentally safe and non-toxic dyes. The mulch is available in an earthy red which provides a warm contrast to foliage.
Red Mulch is manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the EPA Resource Recovery Mulch Order 2016. The requirements of this order apply in relation to the supply of mulch for application to land.
- Medium grade shredded timber.
- Coloured using environmentally safe, non-toxic dyes.
- Earthy red provides a striking contrast to foliage.
- Ideal for formal gardens and highly visible areas.
- Reduced fines for better water infiltration.
- Home gardens.
- Display landscaped areas.
- Hedges and sculptural plantings.
- Feature plants.
- Remove existing weeds and any rubbish.
- If desired fertiliser can be applied at this time.
- Apply Red Wood Chip at the rate of 75 -100mm.
- Ensure Red Wood Chip is pulled back from woody stems to allow air flow and avoid moisture build up.