In Vessel Composting
Our in-vessel tunnels are individually controlled and use forced aeration and mechanical turning techniques to accelerate composting.
The fully automated process allows the operator to set parameters for different waste streams and seasonal fluctuations. Modular construction and versatile control software allow optimal composting conditions.
- Greater throughput capacity with smaller land areas, budgets and footprints.
- Additional process controls to manage air, water and electricity.
- Improved monitoring of materials to ensure end product compliance.
- Optimised sustainability to reduce energy use and carbon footprint.
- Increased water storage so rainwater can be harvested on site.
- Lower operating costs and ongoing machinery costs.
- More environmental controls to ensure sustainable operations.