SOILCO operates an Integrated Management System (IMS) that combines all related components of a business into one system for easier management and operations.
Quality (QMS), Safety (SMS) and Environmental (EMS) management systems are combined and managed as part of this IMS.
SOILCO is committed to third-party certification and has designed and implemented its management system accordingly.
The IMS is structured upon the requirements of:
- AS 9001:2016 – Quality Management Systems
- AS 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- AS 14001:2016 – Environmental Management Systems
- AS 4454:2012 – Composts, Soil Conditioners and Mulches
- AS 4419:2018 – Soils for Landscaping and Garden Use
- NHVR Regulations for Mass, Maintenance and Fatigue Modules
- NSW DPI Phylloxera (CA05); and
- NSW EPA Environment Protection Licences
IMS certification is conducted by third-party certification bodies providing confidence in the commitment, application, and continual improvement of SOILCO’s management systems to our staff, customers, and other interested parties.