GO COMPOST Premium™
GO COMPOST Premium™ is a certified composted blend of garden organics that has been finely screened.
It can be used in the basic composted form as a soil improver in a variety of different situations including home gardens, horticultural & agricultural applications, urban landscaping, and rehabilitation.
GO Compost Premium™ provides the benefits of adding organic matter such as improved soil health and plant growth. It increases water retention, supplies organic nutrients and sustains soil biology.
GO Compost Premium™ has been manufactured by SOILCO for over 20 years. It is certified to AS4454-2012; Composts, Soil Conditioners and Mulches and is classified as a Composted Soil Conditioner.
- Composted organics screened to a fine texture.
- Certified to AS4454:2012; Composts, Soil Conditioners and Mulches.
- Provides organic matter and organic nutrients to build soil health.
- Easy to spread either manually or with a mechanical spreader
- Composting process ensures there are no weed seeds, diseases or phytotoxicity problems.
- Home gardens
- Horticultural activities such as vegetable growing
- Soil improvement in public amenities such as parks
- Sports field renovation
- Topdressing for pastures and turf
To incorporate into the soil.
The recommended depth of GO Compost Premium™ is dependent on the application and desired results.
- GO Compost Premium™ is usually applied at the rate of 50-100mm depth.
- If applied to the depth of 100mm and then incorporated to a depth of 200mm, this results in a maximum of 50% by volume being GO COMPOST PremiumTM.
- After application dig into existing soil and water well.
For use as a top dressing
- For use as a top dressing 10 – 20mm can be applied if not incorporated, taking care not to completely cover grass.
- If applying as a top dressing, best results will be obtained by aerating surface first and rubbing in GO Compost PremiumTM to move into the rootzone area.
For horticultural activities testing is recommended to determine the optimum amount of organic matter to add to soil.