GO COMPOST™ is manufactured to comply to a range of soil conditioning standards including NSW EPA Resource Recovery Orders and Australian Standard 4454.
GO COMPOST™ has a medium texture and is used for blending into site soil to add carbon and improve soil health. GO Compost™ is used in projects where landscapers or civil contractors want to increase the organic matter in large volumes of soil.
- Composted organics screened to a medium texture.
- Manufactured in accordance with AS4454:2012; Composts, Soil Conditioners and Mulches.
- Provides organic matter and organic nutrients to build soil health.
- Easy to blend either manually or used in soil screening operations.
- Composting process ensures there are no weed seeds, diseases or phytotoxicity problems.
- Amending site soil for commercial soil improvement and screening projects.
- Landscape yards and soil resellers who want additional organic matter in their landscape and turf blends.
- Rehabilitation projects covering large areas.
The recommended depth of GO COMPOST™ is dependent on the application and desired results.
- GO COMPOST™ is usually applied at the rate of 50-100mm depth.
- If applied to the depth of 100mm and then incorporated to a depth of 200mm, this results in a maximum of 50% by volume being GO COMPOST™.
- After application dig into existing soil and water well.
For use in blending stockpiles
For stockpile amending and screening activities, testing is recommended to determine the optimum amount of organic matter to add to soil.
- As a guide 10% by volume of GO COMPOST™ may be blended into clay soil to open soil and reduce bulk density.
- For sandy soils 20% by volume of GO COMPOST™ may be blended in to increase organic matter and improve moisture and nutrient retention.
For more information on soil amendment packages click here.