A blend of GO COMPOST™ and timber mulch, GO Mulch has all the benefits of a mulch with the added soil improvement benefits from compost.
GO Compost is manufactured in accordance with Australian Standards. SOILCO’s timber mulch is obtained from clean sources with no CCA or other treatments.
GO Mulch provides excellent moisture infiltration and retention for large commercial areas and rehabilitation projects. Landcare Managers who use GO Mulch will benefit from the faster establishment and increased survival rates in tubestock plantings.
- Provides a one stop application of soil conditioner and mulch.
- Beneficial for strategic plantings where survival rates are critical.
- Reduces soil surface sealing.
- Barrier to runoff, allowing more water to infiltrate soil, decreasing soil loss in rain events.
GO Mulch is suitable for a wide variety of uses where mulching and soil improvement is required.
- Urban mass plantings.
- Landcare and land rehabilitation projects.
- Conservation earthworks for erosion mitigation.
- Horticultural uses such as vineyard mulching.
GO Mulch is usually applied prior to planting over a mass area.
- Remove existing weeds prior to planting.
- If possible, may also be beneficial to scarify or cultivate site soil for faster establishment.
- Mulch evenly at a recommended thickness of 100mm.
- Create planting holes, ensuring the bottom of the plant goes into the natural soil.
- The crown should be level with the surface of the GO Mulch. Pull mulch from around trucks and stems.
- Water well to commence the movement of the fine organic particles into the soil.
GO Mulch can be customised to meet the requirements of large rehabilitation projects. Additional amendments such as fertilisers may be added if specified. Contact us to discuss your needs.