Landscape Mix is a porous blend of sand, soil, and certified composted organics. Landscape Mix has a neutral to slightly alkaline pH, good drainage and is designed for use as a premium general-purpose high organic soil.
Landscape Mix is suitable for both small and large commercial projects where a consistent and quality assured blend is required.
Landscape Mix has proven performance for most Australian Native plantings when drainage requirements and other environmental factors are met.
Landscape Mix has been manufactured by SOILCO by over 20 years and has been installed any many prominent landscape projects on the south coast. It is certified to AS4419-2018; Soils for Landscaping and Garden Use – Landscape Soils (On Grade).
- Landscape Mix is a formulated organic soil blend comprising natural soil, certified compost and sand. This is a premium product suitable for landscaping and garden use.
- The coarser texture and added sand contribute to enhanced drainage.
- Organic matter for slow-release nutrients and moisture retention.
- Organic matter for slow-release nutrients and superior water holding capacity.
- Suitable for a wide range of plants including Australian Natives.
- The consistent performance of Landscape Mix ensures even growth in mass planted areas.
- Ideal as a top up for gardens or where a good quality growing media is required.
- Mass Plantings
- Ornamental Grasses
- Australian Natives
- Roadside Plantings
- May be suitable as On Slab Soil Media for Large Planter Boxes – with greater than 1m3 volume.
- Landscape Mix can be used to establish or top up gardens.
- All weeds, rubble or turf should be removed and subgrade amended if required.
- Apply to the necessary depth or up to 300mm, avoiding compaction.
- Water well to maintain even moisture, especially in early stages of development.
- Mulch to help prevent evaporation and protect the soil surface.