Landscape Mix has been installed in large and small projects on the south coast for a number of years.
It has proven to be a long term and reliable performer for a wide range of plant species, in different types of installations. Landscape Mix is certified to AS4419:2012; Soils for Landscaping and Garden Use.
Used by a wide variety of customers, Landscape Mix is endorsed by leading Landscapers where a certified and quality assured product is required in a showcased landscape setting. Projects where this product has been installed highlight its versatility as a premium general purpose and mass planting mix in areas requiring slow-release nutrients and good drainage.
- Landscape Mix is a formulated organic soil blend comprising natural soil, certified compost and sand. This is a premium product suitable for landscaping and garden use.
- The coarser texture and added sand contribute to enhanced drainage.
- Organic matter for slow-release nutrients and moisture retention.
- Organic matter for slow-release nutrients and superior water holding capacity.
- Suitable for a wide range of plants including Australian Natives.
- The consistent performance of Landscape Mix ensures even growth in mass planted areas.
- Ideal as a top up for gardens or where a good quality growing media is required.
- Mass Plantings
- Ornamental Grasses
- Australian Natives
- Roadside Plantings
- May be suitable as On Slab Soil Media for Large Planter Boxes – with greater than 1m3 volume.
- Landscape Mix can be used to establish or top up gardens.
- All weeds, rubble or turf should be removed and subgrade amended if required.
- Apply to the necessary depth or up to 300mm, avoiding compaction.
- Water well to maintain even moisture, especially in early stages of development.
- Mulch to help prevent evaporation and protect the soil surface.